- Fixed NPE with TagAPI
- Fixed error with tabList
- Fixed for bPermission 2.10
- BREAKING: Added new chat formatting, you decide where each "variable" should go
- BUT: Still supporting old, legacy format
- Heavily improved blacklist, no more bypassing!
- Improved GroupManager support
- Mavenized the plugin
- Added feature to remove the name above the head (request)
- Updated Metrics
- TagAPI support is now on by default
- Small cleanup (code and localization)
- Tweaked autochatcolor
- Added minimum lenght of prefixes and suffixes
- Made support for Factions optional
- Fixed Async error
- Fixed GroupManager NPE
- Added support for group colors in PermissionsEX, bPermissions and GroupManager
- Added support for replacement, use the values and it will be replaced by ColorMe
- The name above the head will now use the first color from random/rainbow/custom color
- Added autoChatColor feature
- Fixed colored bracket
- Native support for Factions and iChat
- Added mixed colors. Combine them via a '-'
- Added own colors. (colorme.self.custom)
- Support of group prefix and suffix -> PEX, bPermissions & GroupManager supported!
- Fixed caused lag
- Added support for signs (colorme.sign) and chat (colorme.chat)
- New color on join option
- Display the global suffix/prefix all the time
- Blacklist of words (suffixer.nofilter and prefixer.nofilter)
- Length limitation of prefix/suffix
- Remove chat brackets
- Fixed random color
- Improvements (should reduce lag, too)
- Free usage with prefixer.free, suffixer.free, colorme.free
- Update config if wanted (clears empty lines)
- Only write players into the file, who actually modified something
- Soft-Mode -> Just provide name coloring when EssentialsChat, bChatManager, ChatManager or mChatSuite are present
- Added coloring the name above the head with the TagAPI (colorme.nametag)
- AsyncPlayerChatEvent -> Update for Bukkit 1.3.1
- Varoius spell fixes
- Added debug mode (and log file)
- TagAPI permission (colorme.nametag)
- SoftMode; write your own plugin name
- Added mixed colors (bold-blue for example) (permission: colorme.self.mixed, config value, too)
- Add ability for prefix/suffixes with a space (example: This_is_a_long_prefix)
- Own group system
- Support update for 1.1 R6
- Added multi-world support for ColorMe
- Fixed various bugs
- Added PREFIXER and SUFFIXER
- Newest version of statistics
- Added localization
- Enable/disable plugin parts
- New permission for each color
- Enable/disable colors
- Enable/disable displayname, playerList and playerTitle
- Support of new color, MAGIC
- Per world values, default value & global default values
- New commands (see above)
- New permissions (see above)
- Added rainbow and random color
- Big code improvement, cleanup
- Possibility to force config update
- Adjusted messages
- Added native Tab-list support.
- Fixed NPE with usage statistics
- Spout support
- Added colour alias
- Added automatic update of the old config
- Updated the whole commands
- Uses Vault as economy base
Version 2.4.1 (last Version by Valrix)
- Patched the "name swap" bug. Thanks @Zelif!
Version 2.4 by Valrix
- Fixed NPEs when using /reload
- Setting your own color is now OP-only by default
Version 2.3 by Valrix
- Now supports native Bukkit permissions in place of Permissions.
- Leaner code & overall clean-up
- Improved command handling
- Improved resource management
Version 2.2 by Valrix
- Thanks to help from @Drakia, ColorMe should now work with iChat, EssentialsChat, etc.
Version 2.1 by Valrix
- Updated to work with newest iConomy (v5) *Requires v5*
- Numerous code improvements
Version 2.0 by Valrix
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't remove or set colors at times.
Version 1.9 by Valrix
- Fixed the bug with setting someone else's color.
Version 1.8 by Valrix
- Fixed a bug with saving prefixes.
Version 1.7 by Valrix
- Added Permissions support
- Added iConomy support
- Added ability to manipulate player name colors through command-line
- Many code improvements and tweaks to improve performance
Version 1.6 by Valrix
- Added hasColor() method for hooked plugins to check if the player even has a color at all. Mainly for convenience.
Version 1.5 by Valrix
- Support to be hooked into, details above.
Version 1.4 by Valrix
- A few code improvements, this update is optional since it still works with latest RB.
Version 1.3 by Valrix
- Changed priority to HIGHEST, should prevent other plugins from overriding name color, even though they shouldn't be doing so in the first place...
Version 1.2 by Valrix
- Fixed a bug with removing the color from the name (now nicer)
- Only OPs can change another player's name, even if non-OP is set so players can't run around changing each other's names.
- Changed command to /colorme to keep it from clashing with any other plugins.
Version 1.1 by Valrix
- Fixed code to work with new command handler
- Updated code to fix the "Too many open files" bug
- Added config file with option to allow non-OP players to set name color
Version 1.0 by Valrix
- Release of ColorMe
- Date created
- Jan 03, 2012
- Last updated
- Apr 30, 2013