ColoredSigns is back!
- Java version of ColoredSigns 1.7.
- Bukkit-Version 1.7.2 R0.3
- ColoredSigns version: 2.0
ColoredSigns is a Plugin to Use Colors and modify your Signs.
- Download the Plugin.
- Put the jar into your plugin folder.
- Restart/reload your Server
- Configure ColoredSigns with the config.yml, you can change any plugin ingame message in the messages.yml
&0 &1 &2 &3 &4 &5 &6 &7 &8 &9 &f &n &m &l &k &c &h &b .....
Use color codes on a sign
- Colors need to be enabled in the config.yml
- You need the permission node "ColoredSigns.color
- WARNING: If you are using the PermissionsEx support, you need to add the node in PermissionsEx to. For more information see "PermissionsEx" below.
- ColoredSigns.color (Allows to use color on signs)
- ColoredSigns.signremover (Allows to enter and leave the signremover mode)
- ColoredSigns.givesigns (Gives permissions for the sign give command)
- ColoredSigns.changeline (Allows to change a line on a sign with a command)
- ColoredSigns.* (Gives all permissions for Coloredsigns)
- ColoredSigns.blocksignplace.ignore (Ignore sign block place canceling ,config.yml)
- If you are using "PermissionsEx", enable "PermissionsEx_support" in the config.yml
- If you are not using PermissionsEx, disable the "PermissionsEx_support" in the config.yml. The default permissions will work. (OP etc.)
- /ColoredSigns | (Show you infos/Status about the Plugin.)
- /Signs | Give you an amount of signs.
- /Changeline | Change a sign line, without breaking.
- /Signremover | Enter/leave the sign remover mode, you can only break signs in this mode.
- If you would like to change any ingame message of the plugin, edit the messages.yml
- ANOTHER MESSAGES.yml LANGUAGE-FILES http://janomine.de/bukkit/coloredsigns/
- For a fast update, the Changeline feature will availible in few minutes. In this version its not enabled.
Please write ideas in the comments :)//
- Date created
- Sep 09, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 17, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- ColoredSigns 2.0
- Recent files