Want to execute a command which displays stats just by right clicking the desired player? Or how about giving them a rose or 64 many, many times with ease? Or even make a command run which kicks players if they walk over a certain block? You can do that and more with this mod!
- Allows the execution of a command simply by right clicking on a player.
- Allows the execution of a command simply by walking over a block.
- Allows the execution of a command simply by pressing a stone button.
- Allows the execution of a command simply by dying
- Allows the execution of a command simply by respawning
- Allows the execution of a command at server start up
- Allows the execution of a command on a regular interval
- Allows the execution of a command when a player join
How to use:
- Assign a command to an identifier.
- For this example, we want to say 'Hello <playername>!' and we will assign it the identifier "wassup"
- type: /addacommand wassup say Hello potato!
- Adding the word 'potato' will substitute the name of the player who is the target of the event
- Assign an OP command to an identifier.
- For this example, we want to give me 64 TNT blocks and assign it the identifier "TNT_spam"
- type: /addopcommand TNT_spam give LittleGruz 46 64
- Assign the identifier to an appropriate event.
- For this example we will assign "TNT_spam" to occur every 10 minutes (600 seconds) and to assign "wassup" to be run when a player right clicks another player
- type: /setclickcommand wassup GLOBAL
- NOTE: The use of the word GLOBAL (all caps) means that when anyone right clicks someone, "wassup" will be run instead of just me running it
- type: /addrepeatcommand TNT_spam 600
- Watch them trigger!
- Now if I right click someone called "Bruce". I will execute the command '/say Hello Bruce!'
- And every 10 minutes I will get a full stack of TNT
If you have any comments or questions, please head on over to the forums.
Due to my current workload, I am now putting this project on a feature freeze.
- Date created
- Oct 25, 2011
- Last update
- May 05, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Autorun Commands
- Recent files