ClaimControl provides more control over Grief Prevention claims by allowing players to set flags on them.
I was originally making this plugin for my server in my spare time and found a request on the Bukkit forums with some more ideas here so thought I would add those in as well.
- Add and remove flags for more control over Grief Prevention claims.
- Supports MySQL and SQLite databases.
- Set a claim as private so no one can enter it.
- Add players to the allow list so they can enter a private claim.
- Add players to the deny list so they cannot enter a claim.
- Enable or disable monsters in the claim.
- Enable or disable PvP in the claim (PvP must be enabled in the world).
- Change the entry message players see when entering the claim.
- Change the exit message players see when exiting the claim.
- And more to come... suggestions are welcome.
You must have the following plugins downloaded and installed for ClaimControl to function properly:
- Thanks to bigscary and Tux2 for Grief Prevention.
- Thanks to PatPeter for SQLibrary. Just download the SQLibrary.jar and place it in your plugins folder.
- A SuperPerms compatible permissions plugin.
The following plugins will be required as of ClaimControl v1.1:
- Thanks to the Vault team for Vault.
- A Vault supported economy plugin.
- Flag to enable or disable animals in the claim.
- Flag to charge players to enter the claim (unless they are on the allow list)
- Flag to change the time a charge is good for with the ability to be a one time or recurring fee. (using format 1w3d3h7m)
- Flag to set the trust level players receive when they pay the fee. (none, trust, container, access, permission)
- Flag to set a claim as a box preventing players from exiting the claim who aren't allowed. (Op. permission by default)
- Integration with other land management systems. For example preventing the creation of GP claims within Towny towns, and preventing Towny towns from claiming land where a GP claim is.
- Date created
- Feb 27, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 19, 2013
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Recent files