ChunkSpawnerLimiter limits the number of mobs a chunk can spawn.
- Limit the number of mobs in chunks.
- Limit specific mobs (zombie, spider) or groups (monster, animal).
- Cull on chunk load.
- Cull on chunk onload.
- Periodic chunk culling.
- Check Surrounding chunks for mobs.
Permissions and Commands
- debug-messages: Show debug messages in console.
- use-metrics: Let the developer know how popular the plugin is.
- check-chunk-load: Check chunk upon load.
- check-chunk-unload: Check chunk upon unload.
- watch-creature-spawns: Check chunk upon mob spawn.
- check-surrounding-chunks: Check surrounding chunks.
- active-inspections: Periodically recheck loaded chunks.
- inspection-frequency: How often to inspect a chunk.
- notify-players: Notify players within the chunk when it's culled.
- List of mobs to cull and their max limits.
- excluded-worlds: Worlds to exclude mob limits in.
The server will need to be restarted or /reloaded for changes to take effect.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Read more here. This functionality can be disabled in the config file.
CSL's source code is available at here. The plugin was made due to NoLagg and CraftBukkitPlusPlus not being able to limit mob spawners per chunk. (NoLagg limits globally and CB + + only limits wild mobs)
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.
Table of contents
- Date created
- May 09, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 25, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files