ChunkSpawnerLimiter limits the number of mobs a chunk can spawn.
Latest version: 2.9.0
- CSL monitors mob spawning and limits the amount of mobs that can spawn in a chunk.
- CSL can check the surrounding chunks to enforce spawn limits, in case your users are using waterfalls to bypass the spawn limit.
- CSL will remove the oldest mob in the chunk, allowing the newest one to remain in the world.
Permissions and Commands
- checkSurroundingChunks: Check the chunks surrounding the chunk that the mob was spawned in. (increased processing load)
- surroundingRadius: How far in chunks we should check.
- onlyLimitSpawners: only watch for dungeon spawners.
- removeOldest: Remove the oldest mob in the chunk.
- mobs: Choose which how and many mobs are limited. See here for a list of mob names.
The server will need to be restarted or /reloaded for changes to take effect.
CSL's source code is available at here. The plugin was made due to NoLagg and CraftBukkitPlusPlus not being able to limit mob spawners per chunk. (NoLagg limits globally and CB + + only limits wild mobs)
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.
- Date created
- May 09, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 29, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files