To the bukkit Moderators. I haven't fully worked this plugin out yet so i've marked this as a Experimental bukkit mod for now.
What does this plugin provide
This plugin Provides a way to keep a chunk loaded in memory when the player moves away from it or logoff. I plain to make this fully customizable meaning:
- Chunk can be unloaded if player logs off
- Player can have a limit of how many chunks he can have and if he can set it.
- The chunk belongs to a certain player and only he can change it
- A radius can be set from that chunk (fully comiziable with config file)
- Chunks can be unloaded after a certain period
- Cost for the chunk to stay loaded
- Cost to make a chunkloader
This plugin is inspire (but not copied) by FTB Mod pack Railcraft: World Anchor & personal anchor Chickenbone's Mods: ChickenChunks
How does it work
At the moment the plugin has a list of chunks that are not to be unloaded and when the server calls for any of theses chunks to be unload it cancels them
notes: This plugin doesn't work with ptweaks chunk unloading feature. Something i'm just going to have to fix before I begin.