- Checking newly loaded chunks for expired shops now uses a queuing type of lookup instead of immediate lookup upon chunk load. Should prevent overloading DB with connections.
- Fixed error when 'transaction mine' command returned no results.
- Added transaction logging (optional).
- Added command for user to see their shop's transaction history. Only shows transaction recent, no filtering/sorting support.
- Added command to see which shop owner has sold the most items, made the most profit or been visited by the most players.
- Added command to see which client has spent the most money or visited the most shop owners.
- Added command to see top bought items, sorted by profit. Has filters to sort by clients, transactions or amount.
- Added command to see brief overview of global transactions, just says the amount of transactions and money transferred.
- Disabled hopper detection by default, too cpu intensive. Options still there.
- Transaction logging/commands run asynchronously.
- Added SignEdit (plugin) support. Updates our DB when SignChangeEvent fires.
- When looking up an item with two words, both words will be shown in the 'results of x' message.
- When giving the name of an item, we use the MaterialUtil item name instead of the name they gave. This way it matches what's on the sign.
- Before adding a new shop, we purge the DB of any shops at that location, prevents lingering shops.
- Added colours (green, yellow, gold, red) to the distance number. Close are green, far are red.
- Added hopper detection. Updates our stock count of shops.
- Added arbitrage command, finds cheap items to resell to other shops.
- Disabing verify-chunk-shops by default.
- Added using nickname of shop owners.
- Switching to ChestShop's MaterialUtil way of finding item from a string, dropping our itemDB function.
- Updated items.csv for 1.5 items, may need to delete existing items.csv file.
- Sell command won't list shops with a stock of 1728 or 3456 (full chests).
- Added option to exclude full chests from sell command.
- Setting iConomy_table to false disables balance check on sell command.
- We don't check stock/balance for admin shops.
- Prices rounded in search command.
- Added command aliases for buy/sell/search. (in the aliases.yml file)
- Added sqlite support (used by default), doesn't have a seller balance check though.
- Adding missing permission check on commands.
- Fixed debug message always showing when closing chest.
- Fixed error when giving look command an index that didn't exist in their previous search.
- Added option to limit one owner per result set. If an owner has multiple shops for the same item, only show one.
- Fixed version checker checking the wrong plugin for updates.
- Commenting out sqlite loading, will readd it once sqlite support's added.
- Fixed error upon closing a double chest.
- If a double chest has two shop signs above it, we update both shops with the chest's stock amount.
- First beta