ChestShopFinder tracks ChestShops and lets players search for nearby shops to sell/buy items.
Be sure to subscribe to file updates.
- Search command to show all shops nearby trading a item.
- Buy command listing nearby shops selling an item, sorted cheapest first.
- Only shops with stock included.
- Sell command listing nearby shops buying an item, sorted highest first.
- Look command pointing the player in the direction of a shop.
- Java 6+
- A permissions plugin.
- ChestShop 3.5+
- iConomy, in MySQL mode, for balance check in the sell command.
- Add the ChestShopFinder.jar to your server.
- Start server
- Add CSF's permissions to your permission handler.
- Create/open ChestShops to register them.
- /csf: Menu
- /csf buy: Show nearby shops selling a item.
- /csf sell: Show nearby shops buying an item.
- /csf search: Show nearby shops trading an item.
- /csf look: Point player in the direction of a shop.
- /csf reload: Reload the plugin.
- /csf version: Get the version running.
- /csf arbitrage: Tells you if a shop is selling cheaper than another who's buying it.
- /csf transactions: Gives various stats based on past transactions.
- csf.user: General user commands.
- chat-prefix: Chat prefix
- db-type: sqlite or mysql.
- permission-default: Default permission access, set to 'false' if you don't want ops access.
- check-new-version: Check if there's a new version on startup.
- use-metrics: Send anonymous statistics to mcstats.org, so your server's counted in the server/player graph above.
- debug-messages: Show debug messages in console.
- auto-register: Auto register chests upon creation/chest opening/transaction. (no other way to register atm)
- price-rounding: Decimal places to round prices.
- verify-chunk-shops: Check chunks for phantom shops, in case any were destroyed while the plugin was off.
- search-results: Number of queries to show the player.
- one-owner-per-results: Limit owner to one result per query, so one owner can't monopolize the results.
- admin-shop: Name of your admin shop account, we skip supply/balance check.
- exclude-full-chests-from-sell: Try to exclude full shops from sell command.
- show-nicknames: If a shop owner's online, show their nickname instead of their account name.
- hopper-detection: Update shop stock amounts when hoppers interact with them.
- log-transactions: Log transactions to DB.
- white-space-results: Add whitespaces to result lists so they look more even.
- transaction-age-include: How old, in seconds, to include transactions in our transaction commands.
- mysql: General MySQL info.
- iConomy_table: Your iConomy table, set to false if unused.
- Localize strings.
Source code available here.
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.
- Date created
- Mar 28, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 02, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 (LGPLv2.1)
- Curse link
- Recent files