A drop-in replacement to VirtualChest
ChestKeeper is a drop-in replacement to VirtualChest, which provides signs and commands to manage virtual chests, or "chest keepers", that allow users to store items.
- Drop-in replacement to VirtualChest
- /gp commands work like they did with VirtualChest
- Threaded IO reduces lag
- Modernized serialization allows for items to keep their NBT data.
- Requires Vault for economy features
- Date created
- Jan 07, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 19, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files