Chester is a chat-bot that can be added to your server. Players can chat to him and from what us, the developers, have found, the responses can be hilarious!
- Logs all messages by players.
- When Chester is mentioned, he replies with one of his saved messages.
- Works in any language (except in the beginning, where he stores 3 English sentences)
- Just chat like normal, and say 'Chester' when you want him to respond
- Negate chester.trigger to stop Chester from logging them (eg. -chester.trigger)
- Negate chester.log to stop people from being logged by chester
How does Chester work?
Chester logs every single message said by players and collects them in a database. Whenever a player mentions his name, he responds with the most appropriate reply, as selected from his database.
If your Chester doesn't seem to make sense at first, this is normal, Chester will learn from chat and it may take some time for him to gather enough information in his brain.
Chester's responses can be highly intelligible and amusing :D!
- This is only a bukkit implementation of the JMegaHal Artifical Intelligence Bot
- Dev Builds
- Sample Brain
- Questions? Ask on IRC
Developers: API documentation can be found here:
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 03, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files