- all penalties now work Yay!
- userdata and warncount now saves properly
- cleaned up even more debug messages (fixing the plugin took a lot of debugging...)
- fixed the checks of the config values being compatible
- fixed method to create a new key for players who have not spoken
- fixed the penalties not being executed
- updated to work with CBrb#1337
- switched censoring style back to replacing strings
- added 2 more censor-able words
- added 2 more replacement words for the censor words
- many unnecessary debugging message removed
- added kill penalty
- fixed many other small bugs/NPE's
As of v3.0, the config methods used are now deprecated
- v2.x ←(Bugged, and broken)
- added 2 penalties
- added 2 types
- switched censor methods to a filter style ← main bug
- added userdata with warnings
- added many config options
- Released plugin!
- Fixed some event errors
- Config working properly Pre-release notes: v0.2.1 (Still just a word replacement plugin) Plugin censors the just the word now, and not the whole message Debug info added, with on/off in config v0.2 Config added: with censor words and replacement words Console info added v0.1 Got player chat events working
Uses deprecated method for config :/ Sorry, i'll fix it soon.