Version: 4.4 - CharacterCards
This plugin lets you create a custom format for a charactercard per player. This could be otherwise known as an identification card, or something similar. The default format is created on plugin startup, and shows you how to do it quite well.
- Custom card format
- Shift+Right click player to view charactercard
- In game commands to view/edit charactercards
To use this plugin simple put the jar in the plugins folder of your server. Run the server once then you can shutdown and change things. All player data is stored in the player data folder, each player has their own small file. A config.yml and card_format.yml file will also be made. The card_format.yml file is what you edit to make a custom charactercard format.
If you change the format of the charactercards the data will not be erased in the the player files. This means if you had a field and deleted it, you can simply put it back onto the card_format and it will flawlessly sync back up with the old data.
- Allows a player to view charactercards via command or in-game action.
- Allows a player to use /cc help
- Allows a player to make and change their charactercard's fields
- Allows a player to use /cc remove <name> to erase a charactercard's data file (not recoverable)
- If a player has this perm then /cc name <name> will change their display name as well
- If a player has this perms then they can use &# color codes in their fields
- Displays your charactercard
- /cc <player>
- Displays player's charactercard
- /cc remove <player>
- Removes player's charactercard
- /cc help
- Displays in-game help screen
- /cc fields
- Displays field list available for the charactercard
- /cc [field] [input]
- Sets field field with the input given for your charactercard
- /cc name <name>
- Sets the field name if a field name is in the card_format and/or sets the display name of that player for chat
- Finished ideas are crossed out in red! (Will show up to last two versions of ideas)
- Please give ideas in the new ticket section, no longer comment section!
- Entity CharacterCards - Assign charactercards to entities for NPC's and such!?
Color Limit - will let you change colors in the charactercards Color permission - let players add color to their descriptions, names, etc
- Currently no bugs
Do not post errors/bugs/suggestions in the comments! Thanks!
- Date created
- Nov 21, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 19, 2013
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDervis 3.0 Unported
- Curse link
- Recent files