About Chairs Reloaded
This plugin allows players to sit in chairs (steps).
- Drop the Chairs jar file in your plugins directory.
- Setup permissions accordingly.
To sit down on a chair, you simply have to right click on the stairs-block.
- If you have set the "distance"-option to a value higher than 0, you have to be close enough to the chair to be able to sit down.
- If you have the "sign-check"-option enabled, there have to be signs at the end of the chair/row of chairs to be able to sit down.
- If you have set the "max-chair-width"-option to a value higher than 0, the chair/row of chairs must not be longer than this value.
- To stand up from a chair press sneak.
Commands & Permissions
- /chairs reload - Reload the Chairs configuration file.
- Sit down on chairs.
- /chairs [off|on] - Allow players to disable and enable chairs for themselves.
- If the health sitting effects are enabled then players with this permission node are healed while siting.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Date created
- Nov 09, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 03, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files