About Chairs Reloaded
This plugin allows players to sit in chairs (steps).
- Drop the Chairs jar file in your plugins directory.
- Install ProtocolLib 2.7.0 or newer.
- Setup permissions accordingly.
To sit down on a chair, you simply have to right click on the stairs-block.
- If you have set the "distance"-option to a value higher than 0, you have to be close enough to the chair to be able to sit down.
- If you have the "sign-check"-option enabled, there have to be signs at the end of the chair/row of chairs to be able to sit down.
- If you have set the "max-chair-width"-option to a value higher than 0, the chair/row of chairs must not be longer than this value.
- To stand up from a chair press sneak.
- The config.yml explains each option.
- If you do not want to use permissions then set "ops-override-perms: true" or "permissions: false" in the config.yml.
- If all of your admins and ops are sitting on all blocks change "per-item-perms: true" to "per-item-perms: false".
Commands & Permissions
- /chairs reload - Reload the Chairs configuration file.
- Sit down on chairs.
chairs.sit.[item name or id]
- Allow player sit on a specific item type. In order to use this make sure the player also has chairs.sit true. The item names in the config.yml will override this setting. Be sure to remove them if you only want to use this permission node. Setting allowed-blocks:  will remove all items.
- /chairs [off|on] - Allow players to disable and enable chairs for themselves.
- If the health sitting effects are enabled then players with this permission node are healed while siting.
- Date created
- Nov 09, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 06, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency