Chadmin - made by efreak1996 and some by Lolmewn
Chadmin is a new Plugin, inspired by Herochat, for managing the Minecraft Chat. It gives you the ability to create multiple channels, which can be password protected and only available per world.
All Chatactivity can be logged and censored.
It has also intelligent Player Highlighting, which means if someone says 'efreak1996, may I buy this region?', 'efreak1996' will be highlighted. But it will also be highlighted, if someone only says 'efreak, may I...'. And this 'nickname detector' will be better and more precise, if Chadmin runs longer.
Also it gives you the ability to send PM's, which will be saved if you aren't online. So you will never miss a message again.
- Multiple Channels
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Chat Logging
- Intelligent Player Highlighting
- Private Messages
- No known Bugs
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'update' to false in the plugins' settings file.
- Date created
- Aug 09, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 27, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files