The new Report managment
CatReport is a plugin that provides an organised report managment allowing users to report any kind of infringement when any Staff member is not online or available. The reports are stored and when a Staff member connects, the plugin will advise him that there are reports that need to be processed. Just with a simple command, any user with permissions can make reports to the Staff, in the report, the users are allowed to add some text to specify what the infraction is; the localization and the date information are instantly added by the plugin, so the user does not need to add them.
- /report <infraction>: It will send a report.
- /check: Shows you a global vision of all the report.
- /check <Report ID>: It will show you a detailed description of a certain report.
- /delete <Report ID>: Removes a report. Recommended to use when a report has been solved.
- /go <Report ID>: Teleports to the location where the user send the report. Usually is the infraction itself position.
- Catreport.op: Receive the messages from reports.
- Catreport.check: Access to the /check command.
- Catreport.delete: Access to the /delete command.
- Catreport.go: Access to the /go command.
- Adding locale support
- Adding "detaching"
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Feb 28, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 05, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files