Catacombs - Random Dungeon Generator:
Builds configurable dungeons under your feet for players to explore and loot. I wrote my own level builder but I guess it's a homage to those text based classics like Nethack and of course Angband.
I may have a Catacomb version (v3.6) that might survive the bukit updates without breaking every time, because of a minecraft/bukkit lighting bug. Give it a try with the most recent bukkit versions 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 and above and see if it works across updates any better.
Catacombs now uses Vault to support permissions and economy plugins
I've setup a forum for messages
I've updated the Configuration page
Check out images for pictures of the hut types.
Having problems? Check out the FAQ
I made a short tutorial on how to plan and build a dungeon.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfmA8Mzl2L4 (part 1)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn1_Ayqd6F0 (part 2)
Here is a detailed demo and tutorial kindly done by Samkio and Torrent (WoopaGaming)
Here is a detailed demo and tutorial kindly done by BukkitDE (in German)
Here is a short demo kindly done by AbsintoJ (I think in Portuguese)
- Generates random multi-level dungeons.
- Only builds in solid regions it considers natural.
- Admins can build dungeons, Players can explore them.
- All commands are integrated with Permissions
- Integrated with most common economy systems (using Nijikokun's Register) (optional)
- Secret doors
- Information persists using sqlite database (no setup required)
- Only the toughest adventurers will survive without armour, weapons, food and torches.
- Special chests at strategic points to add to the general loot.
- Configurable Dungeon layout and content
- Dungeons can be size/configured so they work better with parties of players
- Admins can easily unprotect, reset,suspend,enable or fill dungeons in.
- Multiple world compatible
- Here are some Spoilers giving you a taste of what you might find.
- And here are a couple of pictures
- Credit to the Vault team for supplying a simple way to hook into assorted permissions and economy plugins.
- Credits to Samkio and Torrent (WoopaGaming) for recording a demo and tutorial.
- No plans
Table of contents
- 1 Catacombs - Random Dungeon Generator:
- 2 IMPORTANT NOTICE
- 3 Catacombs now uses Vault to support permissions and economy plugins
- 4 I've setup a forum for messages
- 5 I've updated the Configuration page
- 6 Check out images for pictures of the hut types.
- 7 Having problems? Check out the FAQ
- Date created
- Oct 11, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 23, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files