Campfire - PvP Protection
Campfire is a PvP Protection plugin designed to give new players a chance to get their footing before being attacked by more well-equipped players. While under PvP Protection, players can't deal or receive PvP damage. Players' PvP protection expires after a configurable amount of time, or players may opt to terminate their protection early.
Campfire does protect against any kind of environmental damage such as mobs, fall damage, and drowning.
- Prevent new players from taking PvP damage from other players including swords, fists, arrows, anvils, tnt, and potions
- Optionally prevent players from placing fire and lava too close to protected players
- Optionally pause the protection count-down while in WorldGuard protected areas
- Check the protection time each player has left
- Immunity permissions to bypass protection checks
The following options are available in the config.yml file:
The length of time players' PvP protection will last in seconds
Whether the players' protection starts over if they die.
Pause the protection count-down when the player is in a WorldGuard region that has the AntiPvP flag or Invincible flag
Radius in blocks players are not allowed to start fires or place lava near protected players.
This prevents indirect killing from fires or lava. Set to 0 to disable.
- WorldGuard (optional)
- WorldEdit (optional)
- campfire.immune - Grants immunity to Campfire.
Players with this permission will not be protected, and can attack those who are protected.
- campfire.reset - Allows player to use the reset command.
Players with this permission can reset other players' protection status.
- campfire.reload - Allows player to use the reload command.
Players with this permission can reload the plugin.
This project is also available on Github. While major releases will be uploaded here on BukkitDev, you can get the latest development branch from this project's Github page, located at https://github.com/bitdagger/campfire
This version is incompatible with the previous version released by Psychobit.