- Updated to Minecraft 1.2.5
- Added an Option for Command Aliases (/plugin instead of /bm plugin) to the Dev-Mode. Will be official implemented in Alpha 1.6.
- Added MySQL Support for Dev-Mode. Could be buggy, because its not tested yet.
- /bm player time now accepts Strings like midday or night.
- Automessage doesn't produces Errors, if the Automessage File is empty.
- The Swing Remote and Webinterfaceserver in Dev-Mode don't crash after reload
- bukkitmanager.jar can be started without Bukkit to access the Remote Swing GUI. Has no Features yet. You can only connect to the Server.
- bm player firstseen, bm player lastseen has no formating of Numbers(also only 'Long' Numbers)
- bm player time only works for online Player
- Autobackup can produce lags when backing up bigger stuff (try to change the Taskmode in the config to 'Async'