BukkitIRCd by Jdbye
- A standalone IRC server plugin for Bukkit
Latest Version: v0.9.3
- Runs as either a standalone IRC server, or a IRC link to any InspIRCd server.
- Standalone IRC server with ingame chat, easily integrated with website using a IRC widget or applet.
- Whois for both IRC and ingame players, shows current world. Also works ingame.
- Nickname suffix for ingame players to differentiate between IRC and normal players.
- Nick changing on IRC, shows up ingame.
- Public chat from IRC to game, and game to IRC.
- Private messaging from game to IRC, IRC to game, and IRC to IRC.
- Kicking, banning and listing IRC users and setting topic from IRC and ingame.
- Reply quickly to messages using /ircreply
- Ingame users show as separate users on IRC.
- Execute server commands from IRC. (oper only)
- IRC notices from IRC to game, and IRC to IRC.
- IRC joins/quits show up ingame, and vice versa.
- Customizable MOTD read from motd.txt
- Customizable messages read from messages.yml
- User modes (op, protect, voice, etc.) based on permissions nodes.
- Customizable color code conversion between IRC<->Game.
- IRC formatting codes are supported ingame using ^B for bold, ^I for italic, ^U for underline, ^O for normal and ^K for color, and are stripped from ingame chat.
- Dynmap support - IRC messages show up on Dynmap, and vice versa.
- HeroChat/Towny support
- UnrealIRCd linking support.
Commands: (arguments enclosed in parenthesis are optional)
- /irckick nick (reason) - Kicks someone from IRC. Aliases: /ikick
- /ircban (type) nick/ip/fullhost (reason) - Bans a online user from IRC by their host, IP, nick or ident, or offline user by IP or full hostmask. (type) means you can type either one of host/ip/ident/nick to choose the type of ban. This is optional and it will use the config file setting if it's omitted. Aliases: /iban
- /ircunban ip/fullhost - Unbans a user from IRC. Aliases: /iunban
- /irclist - Lists all users currently on IRC. Aliases: /ilist
- /ircwhois nick - Looks up any user currently on IRC. Aliases: /iwhois
- /ircmsg nick message - Private messages any user currently on IRC. Aliases: /imsg, /im
- /ircreply message - Reply to the last message you received from IRC. Aliases: /ireply, /ir
- /irctopic newtopic - Changes the IRC topic. Aliases: /itopic
- /irclink - Attempts to link to the remote IRC server if in linking mode. Aliases: /ilink
- /ircreload - Reloads the configuration file. Aliases: /ireload
- /rawsend command - For debugging purposes only. Sends a raw server command in linking mode. Disabled by default in the config file.
- !players - IRC command to list online players.
Permission Nodes (Permissions 2.x/Superperms):
- bukkitircd.kick - Permission for /irckick
- bukkitircd.ban - Permission for /ircban
- bukkitircd.unban - Permission for /ircunban
- bukkitircd.list - Permission for /irclist
- bukkitircd.whois - Permission for /ircwhois
- bukkitircd.msg - Permission for /ircmsg
- bukkitircd.reply - Permission for /ircreply
- bukkitircd.topic - Permission for /irctopic
- bukkitircd.link - Permission for /irclink
- bukkitircd.reload - Permission for /ircreload
- bukkitircd.* - Gives the player permission to all of the above.
- bukkitircd.oper - Gives the player IRC Operator status. Currently doesn't do anything apart from show it in /whois
- bukkitircd.mode.owner, bukkitircd.mode.protect, bukkitircd.mode.op, bukkitircd.mode.halfop, bukkitircd.mode.voice - Gives the player the corresponding IRC user mode.
- bukkitircd.mode.* - Gives the player every IRC user mode. (except oper)
Source is included in the JAR file and is licensed under GPLv3 GNU General Public License. This means you are free to release modified versions as long as the source is included.
- Date created
- Nov 04, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 17, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files