Problems? Please read the f.a.q. View frequently asked questions
Bukkitgui v2 is available as beta! You can download it from the files section. You can view the different versions at get.bertware.net
The bukkit GUI project - shortened BukkitGUI - is intended to provide server owners with a easy to use, powerful GUI. Except from clearly displaying server information, it also adds some powerful functions, like a task planner, error logger and solver, plugin manager, . At this moment it does only use 30MB of your RAM, and 0% CPU when your server is running.
- CPU usage may raise when there is a lot of output, like on startup (with many plugins or) reload.
- Coloured output, colours definable in settings
- Detailed player list with context menu, quickly apply an action to a player
- Advanced options to launch bukkit, update bukkit, auto update check for bukkit
- Automate your server with the task manager
- Highly precise memory and CPU measurement
- Low on resources, performance can be adjusted in settings
- Error logging, searching for the cause of errors, and if possible, solving of errors
- Tray icon (with support to minimize to tray) and balloon tips
- Sound when something happen can be activated
- Rarely/Never breaks on Minecraft/bukkit update
- Backups (multiple backup definitions possible)
- Install, update, manage plugins from within the GUI
Remote Server Support
The GUI can also show output and send commands to remote servers. The recommended way to use a remote server is by using JSONAPI. In order for this to work, the JSONAPI plugin should be installed on your server.
If you want to start RemoteToolkit using the GUI, do the following: -Set the server type to bukkit -Select the remote toolkit jar file -Enter the following custom switch: "user:pass" without the ""
Thanks to BrandonHopkins for making this video!
Recommended builds can be downloaded from Bukkitdev. If enabled, the GUI will check for updates and download those from bukkitdev after you agreed with the download.
- Portforwarding (work in progress)
- Sometimes tasks run twice
- Windows XP and higher. If it doesn't work, make shure if you have .net framework 3.5 Download link - .NET 3.5 including all previous versions.
- Linux and Mac aren't supported, however I'm planning a new project which will work on all operating systems.
The following minecraft servers are supported:
- Bukkit build 800 and higher (lower isn't tested)
- MCPC (set server type to vanilla,generic java, or to bukkit with disabled "retrieve current version on server start")
- Any other server based on Vanilla or Bukkit
All changes are calculated and shown while updating the GUI using the built-in updater. You can manually generate a changelog on the bottom of this page: http://www.get.bertware.net/changelog/bukkitgui
The source code is available on github under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. If you have any questions, contact me.
You can find the source code on github: https://github.com/Bertware/bukkitgui
This project if freely available, but it takes a lot of time to maintain it and to add additional functions. A lot of functions are using my own scripts on my own (hired) server. So if you like the project and want to support me:
- Date created
- Oct 06, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 01, 2015
- Development stage
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL-2)
- Curse link
- The bukkit GUI project (BukkitGUI)
- Recent files