Builder is a character plugin for the NPC plugin Citizens2. With Builder, A NPC can be given a mcedit/worldedit schematic file and build it block by block. Builder NPCs can also maintain an existing building, replacing changed blocks or removing new ones.
Builde' NPCs can:
- Build MCEdit/Worldedit schematics, block by block.
- Rebuild an existing structure, fixing anything that has been changed.
- Require players to supply the building materials before starting to build.
- Install Citizens2 Please use Latest Dev Builds
- Unzip Builder.zip to your minecraft /plugins/ directory.
- This will install Builder jar, create the Builder/schematics/ folder and put house.schamatic in it.
- Start your server.
- Create a NPC with Citizens and give it the 'builder' trait.
/npc create Bob --trait builder
- Load a schematic with /builder load, Example:
/builder load house
- This will load the included example house.schematic file.
- Position the NPC in the center of the area in which it should build.
- Start the NPC building with:
More detailed instructions and other commands can be found on the Citizens 2 Wiki
Q: How can I use multiple builders on one project?
A: You can use up to 4 builders on one project by giving them all the same schematic and origin, but different build patterns. You can also manually split your schematic into multiple parts with WorldEdit or MCEdit.
Q: How can I make builders go faster?
A: Use the /builder timeout command to set the max time between blocks. You can also make the builder walk faster with "/npc speed"
- Date created
- Sep 11, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 11, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Builder for Citizens2
- Recent files