Feel free to post your opinion and/or suggestions in the comment section.
This plugin allows you to play the famous "Draw my thing" game but in minecraft. You can build an infinite amount of game rooms and you can play up to 12 (configurable since 1.5).
The plugin only use one main command: /bmt
How to create a room
- Select an area where the builder can build his word by using /bmt p1 and /bmt p2 to select the 2 corner of the area
- Select the point where the players will be teleported when they join the game and when they guess a word by using /bmt spawn
- Create the room by using /bmt create [name]
- In 2.0 use /bmt setmin [arena] [number] and /bmt setmax [arena] [number] to set the min and max players of an arena
- You're done !
How to play
- To join a room simply use /bmt join [name]
- Once the min amount of player is reached the game will start
- If you are the builder
- You'll see a word in the chat, your goal is to make other players guess it. You'll recieve 2 points if someone find the word !
- You can fly !
- If you aren't
- Your goal is to guess the word, type your answer in the chat. If you are the first to get the word you'll earn 3 points, else you'll only earn 1 !
You can leave the game at any time using /bmt leave
- description: Allows you to create rooms and signs
- default: op
- description: Allows you to play etc...
- default: true
|words||List (String)||Change this to add/remove words from the game|
|updateChecker||Boolean||Allow the plugin to check for new versions or not|
|creativeModForBuilder||Boolean||Allow the builder to be in creative mod|
|timePerRound||Integer||Time to guess a word|
|pointsWhenWordFirstFound||Integer||Points that the first guesser will get|
|pointsWhenWordFound||Integer||Points that the other guessers will get|
|pointsBuilderWhenWordFound||Integer||Points that the builder will get|
|timeEachPlayerBuild||Integer||Time each player will be the builder|
|/bmt||bmt.default||Display the help|
|/bmt p1||bmt.admin||Set the first point to your position|
|/bmt p2||bmt.admin||Set the second point to your position|
|/bmt setlobby||bmt.admin||Set the spawn point to your position|
|/bmt create [name]||bmt.admin||Create a room using the 2 points and the spawn point|
|/bmt delete [name]||bmt.admin||Remove a room|
|/bmt setmax [name] [number]||bmt.admin||Change the player limit of a room|
|/bmt setmin [name] [number]||bmt.admin||Change the number of players needed for a room to start|
|/bmt join [room]||bmt.default||Join a room|
|/bmt leave||bmt.default||Leave the room|
|/bmt list||bmt.default||Display a list of all the rooms|
Click here to access to the sign guide.
Fixed in 1.6
Some people are complaining about the fact that their room get deleted on reload:
Make sure that the config file is generated, if not restart the server!
To Do List
Everything in green will be implemented in the next release!
That list will be updated depending on the feedbacks I'll get.
Feel generous ?
Thanks to all the donators:
Thanks to all the A>Nimals for helping me testing this plugin! Special thanks goes to:
Thanks to everyone who helped me testing this plugin and gave me feedbacks! Thanks to everyone who downloaded this plugin!
Plugin made by: Bassintag551
- Date created
- Aug 17, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 12, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Build my thing
- Recent files