Brewery is a Plugin for an alternate brewing process, including alcoholic Potions.
The somewhat difficult brewing process rewards you with a diversity of Potions, which, through their effects, create a drunkeness that has never existed in Minecraft before.
Learn the art of brewing through fermenting, distilling and barrel aging on your Minecraft server. Experience how, from spring water and wheat, through hard work, a cool beer is created. Distill high-proof liquor, which gets that unique taste after some aging in oak barrels. Celebrate the biggest feasts you can imagine and always keep the cheerful athmosphere. Fill the taverns with laughter and loud music, while the drunkards scuffle on the streets.
- Brew alcoholic Drinks, that actually can make you drunk
- Drunk people will stagger, the chat is influenced, effects and more
- Wake up at /home after a long night of drinking
- Lower quality brewed drinks have downsides like hangover
- Process of brewing with different steps like fermenting, distilling, aging
- Refine the quality, until the Drinks are perfect
- Master the brewing of even the most difficult Drinks
- Create your own Recipes including ingredients, properties and creation process
- Configurable influence on the chat
Check the Wiki for more Information on how to install and use Brewery.
Deutsche Sprachdaten herunterladen: de.zip
Das Plugin ist auf Deutsch entwickelt worden, ist aber standardmäßig auf Englisch.
Das Wiki ist auch komplett auf deutsch, schaut dort für mehr Informationen!
Languagefiles are to be placed in the folder: plugins/brewery/languages/
Norwegian Language File, thanks to arnefm: (Use language: 'no' in the config). no.yml
After installing you can simply start brewing, by fermenting ingredients, distilling and aging the ingredients. Check the Wiki for detailled informations about the process of brewing.
To also take advantage of the more advanced features, you may want to have a look at the config, where you can create your own recipes and even alter the word replacements in chat when a player is drunk. By default there are just some basic recipes, that show what settings you can utilize. There are plenty more possibilities to create own recipes such as Gin, Whiskey, etc. You may want to look around on the internet about how the Drinks are made, or create fantasy recipes with funny effects and ingredients.
Most of the good Drinks should be kept secret or have just vague descriptions on how to brew them. That allows players to try around on specific ingredients, so that only certain brewers master the creation of a high quality drinks.
When it comes to drinking, it is nice to define Wakeup Points. These are places in the World where players "wake up" when they log off for a period of time while drunk. These places may be anything like high on a tree, inside a cave, on towers, on small islands or in astonishing buildings.
For best results the places should be distributed over a big area, as the algorithm favors a place near the players current position
|/br help||Shows the help page|
|/br info||Information about your own drunkeness||brewery.cmd.info|
|/br info <player>||Information about the drunkeness of <player>||brewery.cmd.infoOther|
A complete list of commands and permissions can be found in the wiki
- LWC support for Barrels
- LogBlock Inventory History
- Change /br to /brew for WorldEdit Compatibility
- Possibility to Use Item IDs, Data, Names and maybe lore to specify Ingredients
- Add support for WorldGuard, GriefPrevention and maybe others (write wishes in the comments!)
- Add Permissions to create Barrels, open Barrels, Put Ingredients into cauldrons, etc.
- Add a cookbook with the recipes listed
Feel free to drop a comment below! Suggestions and bug reports are highly welcome.
Also if you have found a bug you may want to create a ticket or a pull request.
- Date created
- Oct 26, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 03, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files