This plugin allows players on your server to place bounties on other players and complete existing bounties by killing their targets. After performing a targeted kill, the assassin will be compensated with an in-game money reward, and any player who set a bounty on the killed player will receive a copy of this dead player's head. Bounty is meant to be a fun way to add incentive for combat on PvP servers.
Bounty requires Vault for economy integration.
The following commands allow players to create and check bounties:
- /bounty [-ao] <player> <$$$> Allows you to take out a bounty on another player (using -a makes the bounty anonymous, and using -o sets a bounty on the player even if they have never appeared on the server)
- /bounties Shows all bounties
- /bountyon <player> Shows the total bounty on a player
- /unbounty <player> Cancels the bounty on a player and refunds part of the reward
Admins can customize Bounty in the config.yml file by editing the following values:
- minBounty The smallest amount of cash which a player can use to create a Bounty
- cancelPenalty The percentage of money which is lost when a player cancels a bounty
- markSkulls If true, reward skulls will be watermarked with "(BOUNTIED)"
- globalBroadcast If true, global broadcasts will be made when a bounty is created or completed
- anonymousName The name to display for the creator of a bounty which has been marked as anonymous
- enableInAllWorlds If true, assassins will receive a bounty for a kill in any world
- enabledWorlds The list of worlds in which bounties are turned on (does nothing of enableInAllWorlds is set to true)
- colors A list of the colors which are used by the plugin
To manually create a bounty, admins can add entries to the list which exists at the bottom of the config.yml file.
All text used by the plugin is available to be edited in the languageConfig.yml file. Change or translate it to your heart's content.
What to Do if You Love Bounty!
Please like our Bounty video or subscribe to our YouTube channel! We also appreciate any comments and feedback that we get.
Follow Bounty and Our Other Activity
- Date created
- Mar 08, 2014
- Last update
- Jun 16, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files