BossShop allows you to create custom GUIs (Inventories) for Server Menus/Shops etc.
This is one of the most player-friendly Shop/GUI Plugins ever! Say goodbye to all the annoying command- or signshops!
BossShop is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with unique items, prices and rewards. All in all, it can do a lot. You can link your inventories, give your donators a discount or you can use BossShop to offer your players a warp menu, clickable voting links and much more. The possibilities are endless!
Sounds like fun, but much work? I don't like big configuration files either, so I wrote a nice program which allows easier Configuration and Shop Setup for you!
- Players can open shops via sign, command or with clicking a specific Item
- What Rewards can you set?
- Commands (executed by Console)
- PlayerCommands (executed by Player)
- Points (PlayerPoints/CommandPoints/Enjin Points and all other BossAPI supported Points Plugins)
- Timed Commands
- Enchantments (Bought Enchantments are added to the item in the players hand)
- "Shop" (This Reward will open an other Shop GUI)
- BungeeCordServer (Sends Player to named Server. Needed: BungeeCord)
- What Prices can you set?
- What things can you add to Items?
- A custom name
- A lore
- Durability (Defines things like the color of wool)
- Potion effects
- You can even color leather armor
- How customizable are Shops/Inventories?
- You can create infinite different Shops
- You can give your Inventories custom names (Even with colors, bold etc.!)
- You can define the Inventory size
- You can add Items to the Shops wherever you want them to be
- Overlapping Item System (Optional)
- You can display your players real-time points/money balance with Item lores
- You can add permissions to single Items (For example for VIPs)
- You can add price multipliers/discounts for groups like donators
- All messages are configurable
- BugFinder: All missing plugins/config mistakes are logged in a "BugFinder.yml" file
- Optional: Logging all purchases in a TransactionLog.yml file
- Update Checker: BossShop will tell you if there are any updates available. If you don't want that feature, just disable it in the config.
- /bs - Opens the main shop
- /bs <shop> - Opens the named shop
- /bs open <shop> <name> - Opens named shop for the named player
- /bs close <name> - Closes the inventory of the named player
- /bs reload - Reloads the plugin, shops, configs and all installed addons
- /bs check - Shows detailed information about loaded shops/items etc.
- You can remove the commands you don't want
- BossShop.open - Allows to open all shops via sign/command
- BossShop.open.sign - Allows to open all shops via sign
- BossShop.open.command - Allows to open all shops via command
- BossShop.open.command.<shopname> - Allows to open the named shop via command
- BossShop.open.other - Allows to open shops for other players
- BossShop.close - Allows to close the currently opened inventory of a player via command
- BossShop.createSign - Allows to create BossShop signs
- BossShop.reload - Allows to reload the plugin
- BossShop.check - Allows to use the check command
Setting up BossShop via BSC
Setting up BossShop via Config
BossShop really has no limits!
- GuiShopManager - Allows to open shops with clicking an item in the inventory
- BS-SingleUse - Allows to limit the amount of uses of items
- In search of Youtubers! The Creator of the best Youtube Video about BossShop will get one 10 Euro Amazon Gift Card (Yes, I know: That's not much, but BossShop is free and I'm not rich). As Youtuber you are allowed to put your Server IP and Name in of course.
- In search of a Ticket Manager
Donators and Supporters
- rock2ya - navyyard.nitrado.net
- Streetwolf Server: oneserver.gameserv.co:25594
- Revdutchie - FSN Gaming: mc.fsn.tf
Buy me a drink :)
In search of additional Maintainer!
I currently am really busy and I don't have enough free time for Bukkit anymore. BossShop is already being maintained by confuserr, who is an awesome guy but he does not has much free time left either. Because of that, I am now in search of a second additional Maintainer! You can find more infos about that here: Link
- Date created
- Sep 04, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 14, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files