Looking for a good Prison Server with BossMessage to record YouTube videos on. Please PM me if you have one
This does not work with SPIGOT 1.8! Its a Minecraft issue that I have no control over, but the fix is coming up in future.
- THE MOST POWERFUL, OUTSTANDING BossBar plugin, that allows you to do (almost) ANYTHING on bossbar!
- Amazing Auto-messager
- Amazing broadcasting feature
- Amazing Task-Scheduler (see tutorials)
- Amazing Events (Welcoming messages, PVP messages etc.) (see tutorials)
- Up to 64 letters per message
- Full command support
- PER-GROUP, WORLD and WORLDGUARD region messages
- Optional permission support
- TONS AND TONS of variables!
- Custom display and interval times per each message
- Option to pick messages randomly
- World whitelist
- Easy config
- Custom per-message percentage with variables!
- Write amazing scripts and equations for calculating percentage for EACH player!
- Online chat support ;)
[without this, the plugin won't work]
- To make an animated message, you have to make multiple messages with SHOW set to very little (ex: 5), and INTERVAL set to 0. As these messages will quickly rotate, they will allow you to make amazing custom animations, that no other servers ever had before. However doing that can sometimes take a few minutes, and can become a pretty boring process. Thats why I made a nice tool called BossMessage Animator, that will help you easily serialize your imagination into YML config messages, that you will simply copy-paste in your config ;)
%player% - Player's name
%rdm_color% - Random color from the list
%online_players% - Amount of online players
%max_players% - Amount of player slots
%world% - Player's world
%server_name% - Server's name
%econ_dollars% - Player's amount of dollars (Vault support)
%econ_cents% - Player's amount of cents (Vault support)
%rank% - Player's rank (Vault support)
%sec% - Seconds left (Only if percentage is "auto")
online_players - number of players online
max_players - number of max players
health - number of player's health (out of 20)
econ_dollars - Player's amount of dollars (Vault support)
econ_cents - Player's amount of cents (Vault support)
*Set your percentage to 'auto', to make percentage reduce automatically, showing how long will the message stay up*
Write your suggestions, and report bugs here:
Celebrating 50,000 downloads, I added BossMessageLive, which allows you to contact me when I am online with a SINGLE IN-GAME command, and chat with me, to report a bug or get help. The advantage of the it is that you no longer have to leave tickets/comments, and wait for hours or even days for me to reply. Instead, you can get help or solve your issue in minutes. This feature does not take ANY extra performance, and is inactive while not in use, so don't worry about it if you are not planning to use it
- This plugin has an update checker that will automatically notify you about new updates, and allow you to easily download and install them via one command: /bm update, If you wish to disable that, simply set CheckUpdates to 'false' in your config.yml
- Just like most other bukkit plugins, this plugin uses Metrics to collect some basic anonymous data, such as your bossmessage version, your minecraft version etc. to help me improve the plugin! Here are the stats that are being collected:
Help me please
I put alot of effort and time developing this plugin, and keeping it the BEST bossbar plugin on bukkit dev! Please help me keeping it up, by donating! Thank you.
hawkfalcon - ShockNetwork (snw.io) - $10
Want to see this in action?
PLEASE create a ticket if you have a bug or a suggestion, DO NOT comment it or it will simply be ignored!
Table of contents
- 1 Looking for a good Prison Server with BossMessage to record YouTube videos on. Please PM me if you have one
- 2 This does not work with SPIGOT 1.8! Its a Minecraft issue that I have no control over, but the fix is coming up in future.
- 3 Tutorial:
- 4 Dependencies:
- 6 Help me please
- 7 PLEASE create a ticket if you have a bug or a suggestion, DO NOT comment it or it will simply be ignored!
- Date created
- Sep 01, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 03, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files