- Actually fixed addition requests and join requests not working on brackets with "maximum-members" disabled.
- Fixed excessive loading times for servers with a large number of accounts.
- Added "hide-vanished-players" setting, which specifies whether to check with VanishNoPacket during commands involving online players.
- Changed the appearance of the BOSEconomy tag in chat messages.
- Added "show-console-colors" setting to enable or disable text colors in console messages.
- Fixed addition requests and join requests not working on brackets with "maximum-members" disabled.
- Added "allow-command-blocks" setting to specify whether command blocks can be used.
- Added "show-command-block-output" setting to specify whether command block output should be displayed in the console.
- Informative commands will now display lists in alphabetical order.
- Fixed an exception when calling the "clear" command with no arguments.
- Fixed an exception when calling the "viewmastery" command with no page argument.
- Time interval settings can no longer use negative intervals.
Comparators reading from command blocks will always produce a success signal for BOSEconomy commands.