Latest version: v3.8.5
If you are updating from any version pre-3.7.0, you have to delete your config.yml and let it update to new format!
Ever wanted to set cooldowns to your warps? Ever wanted to put that /warp arena to 5 minutes cooldown while putting /warp market to 1 minute cooldown? Ever wanted to have commands for which users must pay? Or you don't want your users to teleport from pvp using /home? Then this plugin is for you! This plugin allows you to set warmups and cooldowns for every single command (even with parameters!) on your server! Configuration is extremely easy! Localization is even much easier!
For Economy and Permissions features, you need to have [Vault] on your server. You can download [Vault] HERE If you use Factions, you must set ""allowNoSlashCommand": true" to "false"! Or users will be able to use "f home" without "/" with no warmup or cooldown!
- NEW: XP costs! Charge players XP for using command (like /spawn for 10 XP levels.).
- Item costs! Charge players in items for using command (like /spawn for 20 stone etc.).
- Send player message, after using command.
- Per-permissions group warmups, cooldowns, prices, limits!
- Potion effects during command warmup!
- Command signs!
- Command aliases (player uses "/home" and command "/warp home" will be used instead - configurable!)!
- Per-life cooldowns/limits!
- Command to show limits!
- Permissions support!
- Per-command permissions!
- Command limiting! (can be used to block them too!)
- Command logging to console
- Block interaction when warming-up (can be turned on/off)
- Set warmups for commands you wish (even with parameters like /warp arena!).
- Set cooldowns for commands you wish (even with parameters like /warp arena!) .
- Set prices for commands you wish (even with parameters like /warp arena!) .
- Warmups can be canceled on damage, on move, on sneak, on sprint and on any combinations of it!
- Cooldowns/warmups are not case sensitive! So if user uses /warp arena and then /warp ARena, he will still have cooldown!
- Cooldowns can be cleared on server restart/reload
- Cooldowns can be saved on server restart, to ensure that kits with 24 hours Cooldown will be used only once per 24 hours and not after every restart!
- Easiest configuration EVER!
- Easiest localization EVER!
- /booscooldowns reload
- Reloads config.yml.
- User needs to be OP when not using permissions, or have "booscooldowns.reload" if using permissions.
- /booscooldowns clearcooldowns <player>
- Clears all active cooldowns of given player.
- User needs to be OP when not using permissions, or have "booscooldowns.clearcooldowns" if using permissions.
- /booscooldowns clearuses <player>
- Clears how many given player used commands.
- User needs to be OP when not using permissions, or have "booscooldowns.clearuses" if using permissions.
- /booscooldowns clearwarmups <player>
- Clears all active warmups of given player.
- User needs to be OP when not using permissions, or have "booscooldowns.clearwarmups" if using permissions.
- /booscooldowns limits
- Players can use this to show their limits and how many times they still can use limited commands
- /booscooldowns set <category> <command> <value> [group]
- <category> can be cooldown, warmup, price, itemcost, xpcost, limit
- <command> can be * or any command starting with / (to add command with parameters, replace spaces with _ like /home_set)
- <value> can be number (for warmup, cooldown, price, xpcost, limit), ITEM,number (for itemcost)
- [group] can be any group, if not specified, will be set for default group
- Users with "booscooldowns.set" or OPs can use this command to set many things.
Please make some :(
- Big thanks to "x8105 of SMPMinecraft.com" and "Switch0r" for awesome logos!
- phrsbrn for his helpfull and awsome pull requests on github.
- VariationVault for his video tutorial.
- All for their donations!
If you like my work, please buy me a coffee or beer by clicking DONATE button at top or bottom of this page. Even 1$ is great help for me!
This plugin uses MCStats.org to collect anonymous data. Data are sent to mcstats.org where they are processed to create informative graphs for developer. MCStats is free, open source and anonymous. All data is public and freely available for every plugin. To disable data collection, set "opt-out:" to true in /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml.
- Date created
- Dec 27, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 01, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files