- Removed a couple old unused permissions.
- Fixed some typos and rewrote some sentences in file headers.
- Updated the updater.
- Removed some left-over pieces from the old updater.
- Fixed kick messages.
- Total revamp of blacklist system!
- Rewrote everything from scratch.
- There will now be made a folder called "Blacklists" in the iSafe directory. Inside this folder, additional folders will be created, having the names of your worlds. Inside these folders a file called "Blacklist.yml" will be made, and inside this file you can manage blacklisting.
- Added full support for item data values. (Such as 35:15 for black wool only, and not all wool colors)
- Blacklisting is now organized in ArrayLists, and not with the previous comma seperation system.
- The new system should be more efficient.
- Permissions changed.
- Added per-block/per-command/etc permissions for blacklists!
- Example: 'iSafe.blacklist.place.bypass.1' would make you bypass stone if blacklisted, but not anything else in the blacklist.
- Improved the variable scanner, and changed variables.
- Added messages and alerting for pickup blacklist.
- Fixed MobSpawn blacklists not working at all.
- Added a new command. (/isafe updatecheck)
- Removed specific invisibility potion prevention options, as they can be done using the blacklists.
- Added a consume blacklist.
- The consume event is called whenever a player eats, drinks potions and so forth.
- Fixed new versions of iSafe not being disabled correctly in the join notify.
- Fixed a formatting issue in IPLog.yml
The old blacklists.yml will have no function on your server anymore, iSafe will only listen to and take actions according to the new blacklist management files.