What It Does
By this plugin, you can save and restore your buildings and creations. Your seleted blocks will be saved to the config file.
I created this for my server. I have there two castles. In the first castle, there is the blue team and in the second castle, there is the red team. These teams are fighting and breaking castles. When everything is done, I type only /blockrestore castles and it restores!
How To Use It
I will reupload this video with a text only as soon as possible... Thanks for your patience
- Items in chests, hoppers and furnaces will not save! I'm working on this issue...
- Doors are hard to save, so when you restore a save with doors, all doors will not appear, but I'm working on this issue too...
- I f you will restore a save with colored wools, every wool will be changed to white. I'm working on it!
- This is all what I know, so if you found an issue, SAY IT :D
Permissions and commands
- /blocksave [name] - Saves your selected blocks
- /blockrestore [name] - Restores your blocks on the same coordinates
- /blockremove [name] - Removes a save
- /blocklist - Shows you all saves.
- blockrestore.save - Allows you to save blocks
- blockrestore.restore - Allows you to restore blocks
- blockrestore.remove - Allows you to remove blocks
- blockrestore.list - Allows you to show all saved blocks
If you found an grammar mistake, please tell me