This plugin is in alpha development status. It can crash the server! Use at your own risk.
What It Does
With this plugin, you can save and restore your buildings and creations. Your seleted blocks will be saved to the config file.
I created this for my server. I have there two castles. In the first castle, there is the blue team and in the second castle, there is the red team. These teams are fighting and breaking castles. When everything is done, I type only /blockrestore castles and it restores!
How To Use It
- Items in chests, hoppers and furnaces will not save! I'm working on this issue...
- Doors are hard to save, so when you restore a save with doors, all doors will not appear, but I'm working on this issue too...
- If you try to restore a save with colored wools, every wool will change to white. I'm working on it!
- Save and restore process takes a big amount of RAM, so be carefull... Until I find a better way, you can split your building or whatever to multiple saves and restore them one after one.
- This is all what I know, so if you found an issue, please say it :D
Permissions and commands
- /blocksave [name] - Saves your selected blocks
- /blockrestore [name] - Restores your blocks on the same coordinates
- /blockremove [name] - Removes a save
- /blocklist - Shows you all saves.
- blockrestore.save - Allows you to save blocks
- blockrestore.restore - Allows you to restore blocks
- blockrestore.remove - Allows you to remove blocks
- blockrestore.list - Allows you to show all saved blocks
If you found an grammar mistake, please tell me
I had some problems with my PC. I had to reinstall my OS and I lost all of my files inluding the source code of this plugin. So I have to prepeare server, developing environment and rewrite the source code (or decompile the JAR file). I'm a student, so I haven't got much time, but If I have, I'll work on it!