This plugin is in alpha development status. It can crash the server! Use at your own risk.
What It Does
With this plugin, you can save and restore your buildings and creations. Your seleted blocks will be saved.
How To Use It
- This video will be reworked soon.*
- Items in chests, hoppers and furnaces will not save! I'm working on this issue...
- Doors are hard to save, so when you restore a save with doors, all doors will not appear, but I'm working on this issue too...
- If you try to restore a save with colored wools, every wool will change to white. I'm working on it!
- Save and restore process takes a big amount of RAM, so be carefull... Until I find a better way, you can split your building or whatever to multiple saves and restore them one after one.
- This is all what I know, so if you found an issue, please say it :D
Permissions and commands
- /blocksave [name] - Saves your selected blocks
- /blockrestore [name] - Restores your blocks on the same coordinates
- /blockremove [name] - Removes a save
- /blocklist - Shows you all saves.
- blockrestore.save - Allows you to save blocks
- blockrestore.restore - Allows you to restore blocks
- blockrestore.remove - Allows you to remove blocks
- blockrestore.list - Allows you to show all saved blocks
I welcome every helpful coders, that want to contribute to my project. You can always do a pull request or PM me to become a contributor.
It's a long time since I last updated this plugin. That's because I thought this plugin has no future, but I can see, that many people likes this plugin and want it to elvolve.
So I decied to rewrite this plugin (Bukkit API has many changes since I last edited the code). Because of that I created a Git repository on GitHub.
You can look forward to some upgrades and new features like:
- Very, very, very less RAM usage. - I don't know why I was saving all the blocks to config file?! I was so stupid and it's only a year ago! Thanks to new feautures of Bukkit API, I can minimalize the usage of RAM with subthreading, lower priority threads, planned threads and finnaly - saving blocks to binary file instead of a config YAML file.
- Next planned feautures will be added soon.
If you found an grammar mistake, please tell me