I recommend you to recreate all files.
= Change log =
- Version: 0.1.4_ALPHA
- + Added shop!
- + Added a delay on getting a sword as hider.
- + Added ability to change the scoreboard contents.
- + Added sound on countdown.
- + Added a start command.
- + Added a list command.
- + Added message when ProtocolLib is not installed.
- * Fixed bug being unable to put in Blocks when using Chest commands.
- * Attempt fix selection wand not showing location.
- * Fixed unable to die when not moving. You'll become unsolid faster.
- * Attempt to fix signs not working when having a custom look.
- ~ Changed the plugin description. Thanks to AidanOrlando.
- * Fixed bug blocks becoming solid in non-air blocks.
- - Ender signal sound on hit.
- Version: 0.1.3_ALPHA
- + Attempt to add an auto updater. Not sure if it works...
- + Added remove command.
- * Attempt fix starting up MCStats bug.
- * Fix bug arena won't start.
- * ALLOT of bug fixes. Can't split them!
- ~ Changed hit sound.
- ~ Scoreboard now only shows while ingame. And won't flash on lag.
- Version: 0.1.2_ALPHA
- + Added abillity to become solid in water!
- + Made an instant respawn system.
- * Attempt to fix bug trying to join a game.
- * Attempt to fix bug still items while no more ingame.
- Version: 0.1.1_ALPHA
- + Added message when new seeker has been choosen.
- + Added scoreboard.
- + Added option per arena to allowed certain commands. (Editable in arenas file!)
- ~ Combined ArenaSerializable with the Arena class. (Less code!)
- ~ Changed In-game sign. (Requires new Config.yml!)
- * Blocks can't attack each other anymore.
- * No spamming "hitted" sound in lobby.
- * No EXP drop on death.
- * Fixed rechosen seeker "still block" bug.
- * Fixed sign bug not showing countdown.
- * Attempt to fix bug keeping items from seeker after end.
- * Better solid blocks! (It does like the hives right now! ;3)
- * Fixed bug while dropping your block.
- * Fixed more bugs...
- Version: 0.1.0_ALPHA
- First release.
Most bugs should be fixed by now!
If not use the Support chat or make a ticket!
Thanks for using this plugin.