Table of contents
- Added: different sign text after the sign was rented
- Changed: a lot of default messages and colors. I suggest to remove the messages.yml file to let it regenerate, if you are upgrading!
- Added (experimental!): player signs (very experimental state!)
- -> added permission node: 'billboards.create' which allows creating of billboard signs (default: false)
- -> signs can now have a "creator", who gets the money when his sign is rent by someone. If the deposit fails, it will try to refund the withdraw to the person which tries to rent the sign.
- -> admins do by default create signs for the server instead of themselves, like the players without the admin permission do
- -> the command has a new optional argument: /billboard [<price> <duration>] [creator] <- this is for admins to create player signs for themselves or others
The player signs are EXPERIMENTAL: The plugins has no sign protection built-in yet (signs can be broken, if they are not in some sort of protected region (this can also be abused by players selling signs in their land)) and players (with the billboards.create permission) can currently transform ANY sign EVERYWHERE to a billboard sign.
These disadvantages make the player signs currently impractical.