- Fixed bug: No matter whether you were up to date or not, it would download and install the newest BeSuperman version (Again, even if you already had it).
- Fixed bug: On startup, the console readEven when it was 2.3.
[INFO][BeSuperman] v1.2 Enabled!
- Added MCstats! If you'd like to opt out, find the folder called Metrics in your plugins folder, go into the config and set opt-out to true!
- Added Autoupdater by Gravity (a.k.a Zero_Gravity) to opt out, go into the Besuperman folder in plugins, open the config, and set use-autoupdater to false
- Added config.yml. Currently the only thing in it is whether or not you want to use the autoupdater
If you are curious why we skipped 2.1, that is because it had not yet been approved when I finished 2.2 so I deleted it.
- Compiled with Java 6
- ADDED WEAKNESS! When superman picks up kryptonite (emerald) he takes 20 damage, or one fifth of his max health.
- Removed command: /supermanon
- Removed command: /supermanoff
- Added command: /superman
- Added command: /superman help
- Added command: /superman on
- Added command: /superman off
- Added Unbreaking enchantments to armor when you are superman
- Fixed a small issue where when you transform back into a human, either by death or by /supermanoff you would not go back to the normal amount of health.
- Added new superman feature: Speed!
- Initial release. Bugs are possible. Please report any via the comments or create ticket.