Welcome.Links are down below for commands
== Overview ==
BDchat aka Blocky Development Chat adds chat channels to your Minecraft server! There are several different types of channels you can use, and they are made to be configurable as possible meaning that you can make your own channels, and you can add as many channels as you want to. You can also set permissions to set who can talk and/or view messages sent in a certain channel.
- - Added a new help command and channel list with /bdchat help and /bdchat list
- - Minor bug fixes
- === Next Update (v3.0) ===
- Will improve performance and memory usage (finished)
- - Minor bug fixes (WIP)
- - Possibly a spy command to allow admins to listen in on local/faction channels
- - Will compile on Java 6 (It will work on both Java 6 and Java 7 after this) (finished)
- - Config will be split into a main config and a channels config (finished)
- - Will be able to set up channels in game
- - Possibly a Towny chat channel type (cancelled)
- - Possibly faction ally chat
- - Will add support for chat managers other than just Essentials
- - Ability to use chat from console in a certain channel (finished)
- - Will add a command alias for /cc
- - BukkitDev page will look cooler :D (WIP)
=== Some nice little links ===
- - More for admins... Adding to or altering the config.
- - More for admins... Mandates and requirements
- - More for players... Implamenting permissions and commands
- === How to Help ===
- - If you are a programmer and would like to help me make this plugin I uploaded it to Github!
- - If you are not a programmer, but you have ideas on how to improve the default channels submit your changes to the config file on Github!
- - Of course, we also need people to know that this plugin exists! Let the admins of your server know about this plugin!
=== Update News ===
=== Latest Update (v2.2) ===
- Date created
- Jan 29, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 16, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files