Welcome.Links are down below for commands
The documentation is currently outdated for this plugin. Most of the docs are still correct, and the rest will be updated soon.
BDchat aka Blocky Development Chat adds chat channels to your Minecraft server! There are several different types of channels you can use, and they are made to be configurable as possible meaning that you can make your own channels, and you can add as many channels as you want to. You can also set permissions to set who can talk and/or view messages sent in a certain channel.
Some nice little links
- - More for admins... Adding to or altering the config.
- - More for admins... Mandates and requirements
- - More for players... Implamenting permissions and commands
- How to Help
- - If you are a programmer and would like to help me make this plugin I uploaded it to Github!
- - If you are not a programmer, but you have ideas on how to improve the default channels submit your changes to the config file on Github!
- - Of course, we also need people to know that this plugin exists! Let the admins of your server know about this plugin!
BDchat v3.0 released!
Please check the change log for more information about this release! It is currently beta, and you can expect a stable release soon.
- Date created
- Jan 29, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 14, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files