Team-based player tags for Bukkit servers.
BattleTags introduces a vibrant new way to differentiate between players with popular team-based plugins. Players will see others' name tags colored to match their team, group, faction or town.
Note: Color codes take up 2 character spaces; any name longer than 14 characters will be shortened.
Currently, BattleTags works with the following plugins:
- Factions by Brettflan: Tags are based on faction relations, according to the colors you've specified with Factions. Players will see a difference between allies, enemies, members and neutrals of their faction.
- SimpleClans by phaed420: Legacy support for below CraftBukkit 1.4.6-R1.0. Clan relations determine tag colors, as defined in the BattleTags config.yml file. Players will see a difference between allies, enemies, rivals and warring clans.
- SimpleClans2 by p000ison: Clan relations determine tag colors, as defined in the BattleTags config.yml file. Players will see a difference between allies, enemies, rivals and warring clans.
- Towny Advanced by ElgarL: Requires development build 0.82.0.6 or greater. Tags are based on nation relations, as defined in the BattleTags config.yml file. Players will see a difference between allies and enemies.
- HealthBar by filoghost: Up close tags are as defined in healthbar, far away is like normal battletags. Both names will have the colors from the relation. Some healthbar configurations might not work.
- War by tommytony: Tags are based on team colors.
This plugin requires TagAPI or ProtocolLib to change the color of player tags.
This plugin requires TabAPI or ProtocolLib to modify the player tablist!
There is one command, /bt reload (battletags.reload), which defaults to op. It's drag, drop, and go!
Commits are welcome on Github!
- xTeam compatibility - needs testing
- Make tab list with colored names GROUPED
- BattleArena compatibility - needs testing
- myRPG compatibility
- McMMO power level compatibility and party/alliance members tags
Do you get an error looking like this:
"08.01 14:51:01 [Server] WARN at me.happypikachu.BattleTags.managers.BattleTagsProtocolTabManager$1.onPacketSending(BattleTagsProtocolTabManager.java:53)
08.01 14:51:01 [Server] WARN at com.comphenix.protocol.reflect.StructureModifier.read(StructureModifier.java:191)
08.01 14:51:01 [Server] WARN com.comphenix.protocol.reflect.FieldAccessException: Field index must be within 0 - count"
Then update your protocollib to the latest >DEV< build from here
- Date created
- Oct 10, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 06, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files