Hey guys! This is my first plugin, but dont worry its a good one!
It brings basketball to minecraft! All you need to do, is put some hoppers down (They are the nets) and use the /bb command to set everything up!
The main idea is that you can chuck the basketball into the hoppers to score, it will keep track of the score automatically (Make sure to start the game!:P)
How to use: install plugin on bukkit server, edit permissions to your desired state (Permissions below). Use /bb command to setup and play the game. Here are a list of possible commands and what they do:
/bb start starts the game by teleporting all players to their team spawn location, also drops ball at the centre between the 2 nets.
/bb team <team name> joins the specified team, if there's no argument, it will list possible teams.
/bb net <team name> after executing, click on a hopper to set the specified team's net. (The one they're defending).
/bb teamname <team number> <new name> choose between team 1 or 2, and set the new name.
/bb spawn <team name> sets the spawn location for the specified team to where you're standing.
/bb endgamelobby sets the location the players get teleported at the end of the game.
/bb starttime <time> sets the length of the game in seconds
/bb reset resets all current game process. Keeps properties, those must be reset manually in your server folder by deleting config.yml
/bb stop stops current game
This plugin also comes loaded with alot of features!
- Fully customize team names
- Able to set game length
- Game keeps track of score and time during game. As well as individual player scores!
- Throw velocity for items is increased for the basketball in game to make shooting more realistic
- Able to steal ball from other players by right clicking the player with the ball 10 times (really fast!)
- Able to double jump in game which allows farther shots and even dunks! But you are only able to every 10 seconds.
- You can cash a 3 pointer if you are at least 4 blocks away from the net
Idea came from atmospherepvp server! Server coming soon ,
basketball.edit Allows editing of game setup.
basketball.start Allows players to start the game.
basketball.rename Allows players to rename teams.
- 4 comments