bSpace is the one and only plugin that generates spaceworlds for your server! Ever wanted to fly around in space and make awesome looking spaceships? You can now do that and many other things with bSpace! Just want an awesome world generator? Well, we can offer that too!
bSpace is in the mature stage of this plugin. As such, I do not spend much time on it at all. However, I do generally post bug fixes, especially for bigger bugs. If you would like a new feature, please make a ticket (top of page) for it. Unfortunately, my Jenkins server has been disabled, so I can't post any dev builds.
- Spaceworlds with customizable planet and asteroid generation
- Spacehelmets and suits, can be turned on and off
- Pail (a Bukkit GUI) support - Pail is outdated. Don't expect support in the future.
- World manager support
- Basic breathable areas (where no helmets or suits are required)
- Awesome Spout features such as gravity and black holes
bSpace has many other features, but because we want to save some space (get it?), we only list the most important ones. If you want to know what the spaceworlds look like, you can hop onto the Images-section.
The following video is very old and does not accurately represent the current state of bSpace. However, it does show the basic planet generation. I do not have control over it.
In case these links ever come back up again:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
What should I choose?
- Downloading from Jenkins is reccomended; it provides the most flexible downloads of everything:
- Download the development for untested fixes/bugs.
- Download the tested build for builds that have no known bugs, but have features or fixes not in the release build
- Download the release build if you want a build that has been built solely as a wrap-up of new features or fixes.
If you have trouble installing, don't forget to check our very own installing and updating guide. There are links to all guides below, under the giant Pages-text. There are also some guides for developers.
We request that any issues that are found be posted on GitHub. Don't forget to give us information such as
- bSpace version
- CraftBukkit version
- Errors from log if any
- How to reproduce
v2.3 (added/modified/removed features)
- Can now have either spout or non-spout blackholes
- Probable world gen fix
- Always night Fix!
- mass usages of Defaults changed to static imports for better readability
More available here
Table of contents
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 30, 2013
- Development stage
- BananaCode Public License
- Curse link
- Recent files