- A whitelist of words or strings that when entered, will not trigger the action, even if there is already an example of it in the 'BannedWords' config.
- On my server, we get a lot of fans from team avolition, a somewhat popular griefing team, who previously hacked our server. The fans that come on usually go around shouting something like 'avo' or 'teamavo' and so to counteract these people, I banned the word "\w*?a\w*?v\w*?o\w*?". I had to include the "\w*?" because if they find that just the simple 'avo' is banned, they get more creative. This works very well, until one of our good players wants to say words such as "fAVOurite" and "brAVO" and "endeAVOr" as these are counted as swears. The whitelist would include these words so that people with good intentions can still say these things.
- It would be set up the exact same as the config for listing the 'BannedWords'. Just a list that it can check against, and if it matches, it will cancel the action that would have occured.
- As soon as you are able to, but the sooner the better.
- Last updated
- Jun 14, 2014
- Nov 30, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.