The Ultimate DayZ Plugin
- An all in one zombie customization and control suite!
- Customize Zombie damage, health, and speed
- Zombies can spawn in configurable packs
- A fully featured DayZ gamemode replica!
- Adds many features of the popular game DayZ to Minecraft!
- A stat tracking system
- Track a variety of stats
- Easily view stats using TabAPI!
- Tracks a variety of per user stats!
- For a full feature list scroll down!
- Make a zombie spawn when a player dies! The zombie can have configurable equipment!
- Currently at around 5000 lines of code
- Spawns a zombie when a player dies
- Set when the zombie will spawn!
- Spawn in PVP - The zombie will spawn only when a player is killed by another player
- Spawn in PVZ - The zombie will spawn only when a player is killed by a zombie
- Spawn on Death - The zombie will spawn whenever a player dies (Overrides previous two)
- Customizable Equipment! - Configure the equipment the zombie will spawn with
- Get equipment from the player who died
- Get equipment from the configuration file
- Stop a player from dropping their inventory upon death. Instead, the zombie get's the player's inventory and must be killed in order for the player to retrieve it!
- Stop zombie players from burning in the daylight!
- Player zombies drop can drop the player's skull!
- Multiworld support! - Set what worlds the plugin is enabled in!
- Permissions support! - Only users with a specific permission will spawn zombies!
- In-Game commands! - All config values are editable from in game using commands!
- Custom Blood Particle Effects - Ability to activate blood particle effects!
Have an idea for the plugin you don't see here? Feel free to comment and I'll see about adding your suggestion to the next update!
Advanced Zombie Control Suite Features
- Complete zombie customization suite!
- Customize zombie health!
- Customize zombie speed!
- Customize zombie damage!
- Stop zombies from burning in daylight!
- Set zombies to spawn in packs
- Configurable Sizes
- Configurable zombie sub-types (Regular, Child, Giant)
- Pack spawn chance
- Choose whether to apply modifications to all zombies or just to player made zombies!
- Choose whether the only mob allowed to spawn in the world is a zombie!
- Multiworld support!
- Ability to allow Zombie Giant and Zombie Children
- Ability to set it to always night
- Increase zombie spawn density
- Customizable drops
- Different drop tables per type of zombie(giant/normal/child)
- Support for data values
- Support for per-item drop chances
- Zombie populator
- Periodically spawns zombies around players to increase the challenge of the game
Complete DayZ Gamemode Suite Features
- Adds Thirst to the game! (Shown by experience number)
- Adds detection bar and zombie awareness to the game! (Shown by experience bar)
- Shows how likely zombies are to target you
- Adds blood levels to the game!
- Brings back the blood mechanics unique to DayZ
- Adds bleeding to the game!
- Taking damages gives you a configurable chance to start bleeding!
- Unique DayZ healing mechanics!
- Adds blood transfusion to the game!
- Custom blood bottle item!
- Adds bandages to game!
- Custom bandage item!
- Adds blood transfusion to the game!
- Adds randomly generated loot chests!
- Allow your users to explore the map finding random loot chests adding to that DayZ survival vibe!
- Stop players from healing from food!
- Backs up the DayZ healing mechanics by disabling the Vanilla Minecraft methods of healing
- Ender grenades!
- Customizable damage, range, and fire!
- Custom recipe that allows normal ender pearls to maintain their functionality!
- Custom tags! (NEED TagAPI)
- Allows you to customize the tag over a players head!
- Custom "boost" item!
- Allows for temporary health gain, speed boost, damage boost, and jump boost!
- Completely configurable item that allows your users to get a temporary boost in a scrape!
- Custom recipe
- Custom "Backpack" item
- Portable inventory container
- Can be accessed via command or via item(configurable)
- Custom permission node
- Custom recipe
- Configurable starter kit!
- Set up a list of items to give to players when they first join or die!
- Supports all item ids and enchantments
- Custom spawn system
- Adds a random spawn system to the game
- Can be accessed via command or activate automatically (configurable)
- Can add any number of spawning points!
- Completely customizable!
Have a question about this part of the plugin? Check out the DayZ Gamemode Module FAQ!
Upcoming Features in 0.9.7
- Automatically restocking chests
- Functionality for specific spawn points
- Additional stats
- Clan support
- Anything you suggest below in the comments!
- /bftd - Root command of the plugin
- For ops or users with the backfromthedead.admin permissions it will display a command list
- /bftd help - Displays plugin version
- /bftd thirst - Displays the users current thirst level (Requires backfromthedead.dayz)
- /bftd reload - Reloads the configuration file (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd set <param> <param> - Allows for editing of config values in game (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd params - Displays a list of the parameters availible for /bftd set (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd addworld <core/dayz> <worldname> - Adds the given world to the list of enabled worlds (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd setEquip <EquipType> <EquipID> - Sets the equipment the zombie will spawn with if get-equip-from-player is false (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd thirst [player] - Displays the specified users current thirst level (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd sethealth <player> <hearts> (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd setthirst <player> <thirst> (Requires backfromthedead.admin)
- /bftd stats <stat> [player] (Requires backfromthedead.dayz to view your own stats and backfromthedead.admin to view other peoples stats)
- /bftd stats leaderboard <stat> <#> - Returns a leaderboard of the size specified of the stat specified
- /bftd tab - (Requires TabAPI) - Toggles the custom statistics tab display!
- /bftd setspawn - Adds a spawn point to the random spawn point list
- /bftd spawn - Teleports player to a random spawn point if spawn type is set to command based.
- backfromthedead.spawn - Allows zombie to spawn after player's death
- backfromthedead.dayz - Allows access to unique dayz commands
- backfromthedead.backpack - Allows access to the Backpack in the DayZ module
- backfromthedead.admin - Allows access to the /bftd sub commands
- Download latest .jar file
- Shut down your server
- Place the .jar into your servers "/plugins" folder
- Start your server back up
- The config file should have generated, edit away!
- Reload the config file with /bftd reload!
- Set up permissions
- Have fun!
Check out the link below for a full list of configuration file options and their functions!
Note: This may not be updated
If you have any suggestions or problems with the plugin, file a ticket HERE
If you enjoyed the plugin, feel free to donate using the link at the top right of the page! Or simply send your donations to [email protected]
Table of contents
- 1 The Ultimate DayZ Plugin
- 1.1 Quick Summary
- 1.2 Core Features
- 1.3 Advanced Zombie Control Suite Features
- 1.4 Complete DayZ Gamemode Suite Features
- 1.5 Upcoming Features in 0.9.7
- 1.6 Commands
- 1.7 Permissions
- 1.8 Installation
- 1.9 Configuration File
- 1.10 Problems? Suggestions?
- 2 If you have any suggestions or problems with the plugin, file a ticket HERE
- Date created
- Dec 23, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 29, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files