AutoSort - the chest inventory sorting plugin:
Create a network of automatic item sorting chests along with one or more deposit and withdraw points! Possible uses include: warehouses, mail/delivery systems, community resource stockpiles, long range transport, automated smelters, vending machines and much more!
- Create Networks of chests that automatically sort items into labeled chests
- Create custom material groups to sort specific items into chests assigned the custom group
- Use in-game commands to create and add to custom material groups
- Add dispensers, furnaces, hoppers and droppers to sort networks
- Config options to set proximity ranges for sort network chests
- Set chest sorting priorities for high value sorting into sort network chests
- Use chests to withdraw from a sort network
- Use a sign post as a drop point for sorting items into sort network chests
- Use a command to withdraw from sort networks
- Add members to existing sort networks for multi-user access to sort networks
- Create a public network to allow any user access to sort chests.
- Sort Network access across multiple worlds or not depending on config
- Permissions support
- Will auto-magically link up to LavaFurnace plugin to fuel furnaces
- Creating a custom LavaFurnace group will automatically supply LavaFurnace production chests.
- v0.8.3 up can use Custom Inventory blocks from plugins like Forge(IronChests)
- Requires BKCommonLib
- Config options for setting what blocks are used for sort chests.
Thanks to VariationVault
Please use the Ticket system to report any bugs or feature requests.
- Date created
- Jan 24, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 05, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Optional dependency