AutoSneak- The Auto Sneak plugin to hide your name!
AutoSneak allows players to persistently turn on "sneaking", making them appear to other players to be crouching and making their name transparent. I'll carry this plugin up²date, because HeroSneak is abandoned. The new version only works with TagAPI
- Type /sneak to hide your name while still moving at full speed!
- Optionally specify a duration (in seconds) for how long the sneak should last, and a cooldown (in seconds) to prevent casting /sneak again too soon!
- Grant Autosneak permission to sneak automatically on login - great for maintaining stealth even through a disconnect!
- Use /sneak give [player] to let other people sneak.
- Support for Permissions plugin, defining your own list of players
- Doesn't interfere with the Minecraft sneak mechanic, which still allows players to slow their movement speed and not fall!
- Download latest .jar from this site
- Download TagAPI from BukkitDev
- Move both into your plugins directory
- Start server and edit the config.yml
- Save configuration file and reload your server
The config file contains default messages (use "&#" notation to define colors), options, and designated players to use sneak/autosneak (if not using the Permissions plugin).
This file is saved in the YAML format, so please be sure to maintain the formatting and change only the element values. It will be created automatically with default values if it doesn't exist.
##Set colors with &[0-F], so &7 would be grey messages: sneakOn: '&4You are now sneaking.' sneakOff: '&5You are no longer sneaking.' sneakCooldown: '&4You must wait <time> seconds before you may sneak again.' options: timers: duration: 0 cooldown: 0 refresh: 5
autosneak.sneak (Use /sneak to toggle sneaking status)
autosneak.auto (Sneak will automatically be set on login)
autosneak.exempt (User is exempt from cooldown/duration)
autosneak.give (Force other ppl to sneak with /sneak give [player])
- Date created
- Mar 11, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 12, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files