Still Working as of 1.7.X
Autosave does the bare minimum, and it does what it needs to - it saves the world and players on a specified interval.
How to use
- Install plugin normally
- Start the server and let it build the config files
- Open the config.yml and change the interval to whatever you want (default is every 5 minutes)
- You are now configured!
- Enable autosave: /autosave enable
- Disable autosave: /autosave disable
- Force Save: /autosave save
- Reload Configuration: /autosave reload
- If you are upgrading from version 2.3 or lower to 2.5 or higher you must delete your old configs
- Autosave can only be used by opped players.
- Logo by: xDizasterCYx
- Date created
- Dec 11, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 05, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files