AutoFurnace - Don't stay at your furnace!
This plugin automatically gives the user who melted an item in a furnace, the molten item.
If there is a (single/double) chest at the left side of the furnace, the furnace will get her resources from it.
If there is a (single/double) chest at the right side of the furnace, the furnace will put the molten items in it.
If there is a (single/double) chest at the back side of the furnace, the furnace will get her fuel from it.
Put AutoFurnace.jar in the plugins folder (eg C:\craftbukkit\plugins).
- Gives the molten item to the player or puts the molten items in a chest at the right side of the furnace (if chest is placed)
- Gets resources from chest at the left side of the furnace (if chest is placed)
- Gets fuel from chest at the back side of the furnace (if chest is placed)
- You can use double chests!
- * If you find bugs, post them in this thread.
- Furnace repairs tools. (eg pickaxe, axe)
- Permissions - only people who have a specific permission node get their molten item.
- * Post requests in this thread.
[Fixed] Removed update system -> it blocks username verification! UPDATE REQUIRED!
[Added] Update system. If an Op types /afupdate in chat, AutoFurnace will update himself.
[Fixed] Wood doesn't burn
[Fixed] Almost every bug that has been posted!
[Added] Allows double chest as output chest.
[Added] Added fuel chests.
[Added] Config file!
[Added] If player leftclicks on the furnace, the furnace will starts burning (only works if there is (are) input chest(s) )
[Changed] Checks if item is smeltable or not.
[Fixed] Fixed double chests.
Version 1.3 No download, sorry.
[Added] Output chests
[Added] Allows double chest as input chest.
[Fixed] -> Furnace stops smelting if there are too many items in the input chest.
[Added] Plugin allows input chests now!
[Added] Plugin now gives player's bucket back.
[Fixed] If player is not online, the molten item will stay in furnace.
- 4 comments