PLUGIN TESTED WITH 1.5.1!!!
Plugin Version: 3.2.1 Minecraft/Bukkit Version: 1.5.1
This plugin is designed to allow you to simply set a time to have the server shut down at the same time every day, without any manual intervention, and provide users ample warning before it does so.
You should use a script to automatically restart the server when it stops. In that script, you could perform any backups or other maintenance you'd like to perform.
I use this plugin to keep a server healthy for longer than a few days by pre-emptively restarting it before it can get sick.
- Time can be set persistently in the configuration file.
- Multiple times can be specified.
- Shutdown time can be set temporarily via commands
- You can cancel the running shutdown.
- You can view the current scheduled shutdown time.
- You can gracefully stop the server with a configurable grace time.
- The warning message times are configurable.
- The warning message is configurable.
- All connected users can be kicked from the server before the shutdown.
- Server can be automatically restarted when the plugin shutdowns the server via restart script (server start file change).
- Server can be automatically restarted at a certain time after the plugin shutdowns the server via Scheduled Tasks (windows program).
- SuperPerms/PermissionsEX compatible permissions plugin. Currently won't limit access to commands without some kind of permissions support.
- Drop the AutoShutdown.jar file into your plugins directory. At first start, the configuration file is created.
- Edit the config.yml file created in plugins/AutoShutdown/ and change the settings to what you would prefer.
- Either reload the server for the changes to take effect, or use /as reload from within the game. Also, all commands work from the console without the slash.
From all previous versions t 2.2: AutoShutdown.properties file is no longer read. Use the config.yml. I'm not a fan of YAML, but its the standard, and as much as I disagree with bukkit's choice of YAML for configuration files, I have to live with it.
A commented config.yml file will be created on first start. Start the server, make changes, then do an /as reload. Or just use /as set HH:MM to set the shutdown times you want.
The default config file can be found here
- shutdowntimes - the time in HH:MM format to stop the server. You can specify multiple, times, separated by comma.
- kickreason - the reason to provide users when they are kicked.- working!
- kickonshutdown - kick users before shutting the server down. (Better than an end of stream error) - working!
- warntimes - seconds before the shutdown time you would like a warning message broadcast to all users, separated by comma.
- gracetime - seconds to wait before shutting the server down in response to an /as now
- Shutdown message - the message shown in chat when warn times are displayed
autoshutdown.admin - Access to all autoshutdown commands.
- /as help - displays in-game help
- /as reload - reload the configuration file (replacing any shutdown you have scheduled currently in memory)
- /as cancel - cancel the currently scheduled shutdown
- /as set HH:MM - set the schedule to a new time. Writes to config.yml to persist the setting. Currently partial disabled due to a bug
- /as set now - set the shutdown schedule to shut down within 60 seconds
- /as list - lists what the currently configured shutdown times are
All credit goes to chromerium who created the mod up until MC vr. 1.3.1