Assassin - PVP like you've never experienced before!
Latest version is: 1.1.1-beta
This plugin will handle pvp in a whole new way! You remember that time you killed Bob? Bob came for you to take his revenge, he brought all his friends and annihilated you. Next time you will make sure you kill Bob anonymously, so he will not have a personal grudge against you.
The Assassin plugin tries to limit the amount of PvP by adding consequences and requirements for player kills. Now, not everyone can attack anybody at any given time. So random killing just because someone walks by will not happen that often.
If you encounter any bugs, please submit a ticket. If you have some cool ideas, feel free to share them with me. :)
- Hide your identity put on that mask and become an Assassin!
- PvP is disabled normally
- Assassin's can attack other players and other Assassin's
- Charge players to become an Assassin
- Assassin's will have different name tags
- Assassin's will have the default steve skin
- When a Assassin kills/is killed by a player, his name will not show up in the death message
- Once in Assassin mode, you can not remove your mask.
- Assassin mask will be removed after X amount of minutes online. (I would suggest something around 2 hours)
- Everything will be highly customizable.
Ideas for the future / Todo
- Send the warning message when Assassin mode almost runs out only once
- Multiworld support?
- You tell me?
User / Admin guide
For in depth information on how to setup Assassin and usage for players, check out the Assassin wiki!
- CraftBukkit 1.4.7-R1.0
- TagAPI REQUIRED!
(For in depth instructions, check the wiki! )
- Download TagAPI
- Download Assassin.jar
- Drag and drop it in to your /plugins/ folder
- [Optional] Give players permissions.
- You're ready to go!
- My friend TfT_01, who has helped me many hours testing this plugin. :)
If you'd like to support my work, a donation of any amount would be greatly welcomed! <3
There's a button at the top right of this page to do so.
- Date created
- Nov 24, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 22, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency