Version 2.3 is now available!
AShops allows players to sell and buy items with a chest. Unlike many other shop plugins, it doesn't use signs to represent a shop offer. Instead, it uses chest inventories and item descriptions and thereby makes possible to sell or buy (or both) items of different types using only a single chest. It means less chests and time spent on creating shops. Using description as an offer details source makes shopping also more friendly than reading a raw text from a sign, and by representing an offer as a real item, not only it is easier to find what you need, but it also allows you to sell/buy the exact item you have in your inventory, with all data it contains.
(prepared by Lambert from Bosnia and Herzegovina)
What's new in 2.0?
- New shop interface! You don't have to use commands anymore. (see the next section for more info)
- Transaction notifications work even when a shop owner is offline.
- + old features: income taxes, shops limits, minimal price limits, server shop account.
How to use the new interface?
- To create a new shop you have to place a chest and attach a sign to it or above it. For a player shop set first line to :as:, for a server shop: :ass:.
- To manage your shop (add offer, open/close it, remove it) shift-right-click on the sign and use menu icons. Read icon descriptions for more info on manager options.
- To sell/buy items from other players' shops left click on a shop sign and then on an item you want to buy/sell. Read icons' descriptions for more info on trade options.
- To load/collect items from/to your shop left click on a shop sign and then on an offer's icon. If you manage other players' shops or server shops, you will have to use a right mouse button to manage an offer.
- You still can use commands to create and manage shops. Use /ashops command to list all available commands.
How to install this plugin?
- Place AShops.jar file in the /plugins/ folder.
- Set database to MySQL in the bukkit.yml file in a server main directory.
database: username: userName isolation: SERIALIZABLE driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver password: databasePassword url: jdbc:mysql://hostName/databaseName
- Make sure you set the following properties to the correct values: username, password, url.
- ashops.operator - a set of permissions for a server operator.
- ashops.manager - allows to: create a new player shop for other players.
- ashops.player - a set of permissions for a player.
- ashops.servershop - allows to: create a server shop.
- ashops.playershop - allows to: create a player shop.
- ashops.buy - allows to: buy items from shops; buy items in own shops if a player has also permission to create one.
- ashops.sell - allows to: sell items to shops; sell items in own shops if a player has also permission to create one.
- ashops.free - allows to: create player shops for free.
- ashops.unlimited - allows to: create create any number of player shops.
- ashops.anyitem - allows to: sell or buy any item.
- ashops.anyprice - allows to: sell or buy items for any price.
To the Users of previous versions
AShops 2.0 is not backward compatible. We changed a database system to more reliable one and now we have to use other structure of tables. AShops doesn't support a flat files storage system anymore - now it works only with MySQL databases and, hopefully, it will support SQLite soon. All features that used WorldEdit will be released as a separate file.
- Date created
- May 02, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 01, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files