Description: TNTRun is a MiniGame which TNT explodes while your Running on the Arena.
- Easy Commands:
- Permission Support
- Multiple Arenas
- /tntrun - Displays Help and Commands.
- other commands are planned....
- 1. Download the Jar
- 2. Place the jar on your plugins folder.
- 3. Restart/Reload your Server.
- 4. Download BattleArena,WorldGuard,WorldEdit
- 5. Place BattleArena,WorldEdit and WorldGuard on your plugins folder.
- 6. Restart/Reload your Server again.
- 7. setup your Arena and your good to go!
- BattleArena - The Plugin is Built under BattleArena API.
- WorldEdit - Needed to create Arenas.
- WorldGuard -Needed to Guard the Arenas.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature, you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under (Server_Folder)/plugins/PluginMetrics/
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'CheckForUpdates' to false in the config.yml file.
- 2 comments