A Paintball plugin where players can queue and will join a free paintball arena to fight it out with highly damaging snowballs. You can make more than one paintball arena and players will cycle through them. If all arenas are in use, the players are kept in the queue and will join when one opens up.
- Put the ArenaPaintball.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar
Making a paintball arena
- /pb create <paintball arena name>
- /pb alter <paintball arena name> spawn 2 <- setup a second spawn, you can keep adding them if you want more than 2, like /pb alter <paintball arena name> 3
- /pb join
- Players will need the permission node arena.join.paintball
- BattleArena, Paintball is built around the BattleArena API.
- Optional BattleTracker : If you want /pb top, or player ratings
- Date created
- Sep 07, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 27, 2014
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Recent files