A Capture the Flag plugin where you pick up the wool color representing the other team, shown by visual around the wool. Once you pick it up teams are alerted and you need to bring the flag back to your base while your flag is still there. You can make more than one ctf arena and players will cycle through the different maps.
- Put the ArenaCTF.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar
Making a ctf arena
- /ctf create <ctf arena name>
- /ctf addFlag <ctf arena name> 1 <- add the flag for team 1
- /ctf alter <ctf arena name> 2 <- setup a second spawn
- /ctf addFlag <ctf arena name> 2 <- add the flag for team 2
- /ctf alter <ctf arena name> wr 1 <- add a waitroom (you can take a waitroom out by changing the config)
- /ctf join
- Players will need the permission node arena.ctf.join
- arena.leave , so they can type /ctf leave
How do I win ?
To capture the flag you need to bring the enemy flag back to your flag at it's home. If your flag is being held by the enemy you will need to kill them and return it back ( just walk over it ).
Image of the red flag. All flags and and players holding a flag have the flaming visual effect around them.
Image of the score and a player surrounded by flames (showing they have the flag).
This plugin is made to hook into BattleArena, so you also need to download it as well.
- Date created
- Nov 29, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 09, 2013
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Recent files